Globalia Sydney announces the introduction of their Amazon ‘prep’ service for sellers wishing to take advantage of the FBA platform
E-Commerce giant Amazon has recently launched their FBA (Fulfilment by Amazon) Service in Australia. Local and International Sellers can now deliver their inventory/stock into an Amazon facility where it will then facilitate Storage, Picking, Packing & Shipping to Customers across Australia. With the official launch of FBA Service in Australia, Globalia Sydney is now offering a fully-fledged “Preparation Service” to ensure goods meet strict warehouse criteria.
PCFS Logistics will be offering Amazon sellers in Australia a full end-to-end supply chain service which would include the following:
– International freight forwarding
– Local customs and clearance and onsite quarantine inspections
– Unpacking and local warehousing (both short and long term)
– Re-packing, palletisation, re-knitting, labelling, barcoding, shrink-wrapping, pick and pack, inventory management/stock level reporting
– Re-delivery to Amazon Fulfilment Centres
A big congratulations to PCFS Logistics for their latest achievement!