Globalia Logistics Network's 1st Annual Meeting is being held at the Plaza Athenee Hotel, Bangkok.
Every moment of an Annual Meeting is based around ensuring delegates get the most out and leave feeling it was the best investment of time and money they could have made.
Globalia Logistics Network's
1st Annual Meeting
Bringing together 150+ agents from across the world in pursuit of mutual cooperation with the aim of mutual success.
The aims for delegates
We have come up with the following aims for Bangkok 2017's delegates:
- Meet face to face current and potential partners from other parts of the world
- The creation and development of give and take business relationships
- An appreciation of the quality of the other members of GLOBALIA
- Successful promotion of their individual businesses on an international platform
- Better comprehension of the inner workings of the network and its benefits
Globalia Logistics Network's 1st Annual Meeting is one no one should miss!
Each delegate will be able to book 32 one-to-one meetings in advance of the event via our online 121 scheduler. In addition to these meetings, there will be a welcome cocktail party, gala dinner and all the time in between to meet, discuss and do business.
Schedule your One-to-One meetings (GLOBALIA will provide you with your unique Access Code about 2 weeks prior to the Conference). Click here
| LATEST NEWS
BLG CHICAGO PRESENTED WITH COMMUNITY AWARD
We are pleased to announce that Nancy Abuali, owner and CEO of MEA Cargo (GLB agent in Chicago, IL,), has won the Innovation Award for her leadership and coordination of the inaugural Elgin Area Small Business Academy.